Music Industry Professionals

A Leisure Time World Publication

boss's Discussions (61)

Discussions Started (61) Replies Latest Activity

Cameron Airborne - "Anything I Want"

Cameron Flyer (Born April, 8th 1997) Better Known For His Stage Name "Cameron Airborne" Is An American Hip Hop Recording Artist. Orig…

Started by boss

0 on Thursday

SKRIPTZ- "ABUNDANCE"

IG - @thatsplashlife Twitter - sumeswag Facebook - Skriptz - https://www.facebook.com/Skriptz-218524386092/

Started by boss

0 on Thursday

Laroche - "I’m Doing Me"

(Click Cover To Listen and Download) Love is a crazy thing that can really impact your life. Many people leave relationships with thei…

Started by boss

0 Aug 5

Karma Releases New Song, “All Or Nothing"

(Click Cover To Listen and Download) Throughout time, the roles of women hav…

Started by boss

0 Aug 5

Parkay - "Alright, Okay"

Goon Squads own Parkay delivers the Will Gates directed visual “Alright, Okay” intro to his highly anticipated Handz On project. The sel…

Started by boss

0 Aug 4

Thonio - "The Cook Up"

Check out the song "The Cook Up" on the Album "The Audio Bio" by Thonio WE RECENTLY HAD THE PLEASURE OF GETTING TO KNOW THE IMPRESSIVELY…

Started by boss

0 Aug 4

Sol Virani - "One"

SolVirani.com Facebook.com/iamsolvirani Instagram.com/iamsolvirani Twitter.com/iamsolvirani

Started by boss

0 Aug 1

FIELD DVY - "TEN" (MAGNOLIA FREESTYLE)

www.facebook.com/fielddvywww.instagram.com/fielddvywww.twitter.com/fielddvy

Started by boss

0 Jul 20

King Lor Rudy - "Do For Love"

@KingLorRudy

Started by boss

0 Jun 28

Laroche - “Build a Family”

(Click Cover To Listen and Download) Laroche on “Build a Family”: “I wanted a song about love and starting a future together. I also wanted…

Started by boss

0 Jun 28

RSS

© 2017   Created by Jonathan R Black.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service